- Tales from the Frontline with readers' letters, project updates, and battle reports.
- Bob Varga's WW2 take on the Vanguards Collide scenario from way back in the pilot issue.
- "Floor Wars" by Paul Cutting
- Trouble in Tranjapore - the Indian Mutiny project continues... by Daryl Haselton
- Peter Verduyn continues in Search of Hyboria
- Desert Isalnd Wargaming... another well-known wargamer is marooned.
- The Shootists - Western Gunfighting with Phil Dutre
- Arnold Stockade - Terry Preen describes an "old school" get together and fights an 18th century action.
- Gary Phillips offers a WSS scenario
- and Ian Allen regales us with another of his Tales of the Golden Head
- Ian also provides templates for a Flatpack Bomber to accompany the fighter versions included in the previous issue.
- There's also Conrad Kinch's twisted (!) look at the hobby in Conrad's Corner.
- and of course sketches by Chris Gregg
Also, there's a small surprise in store - The Editorial explains all...