- Tales from the Frontline with readers' letters, project updates, and battle reports.
- Bob Varga's WW2 take on the Vanguards Collide scenario from way back in the pilot issue.
- "Floor Wars" by Paul Cutting
- Trouble in Tranjapore - the Indian Mutiny project continues... by Daryl Haselton
- Peter Verduyn continues in Search of Hyboria
- Desert Isalnd Wargaming... another well-known wargamer is marooned.
- The Shootists - Western Gunfighting with Phil Dutre
- Arnold Stockade - Terry Preen describes an "old school" get together and fights an 18th century action.
- Gary Phillips offers a WSS scenario
- and Ian Allen regales us with another of his Tales of the Golden Head
- Ian also provides templates for a Flatpack Bomber to accompany the fighter versions included in the previous issue.
- There's also Conrad Kinch's twisted (!) look at the hobby in Conrad's Corner.
- and of course sketches by Chris Gregg
Also, there's a small surprise in store - The Editorial explains all...
Good news indeed for all CWJ fans.
Sorry to read that you're putting the publication on hold for the time being. Thoroughly enjoyed my year of reading and I look forward to it's resurrection in the future.
Of course the fact that you're doing this because of the changes to your personal life is a good thing. Hope everything works out for you.
Post a Comment